Khromatic Killers Clan Forum
Login And Have Fun!

Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace Review

Post  michaelfinnie on October 2nd 2010, 1:21 am

Tagline: Every Saga Has A Beginning
Released: 1999

Synopsis: "the evil Trade Federation, led by Nute Gunray is planning to take over the peaceful world of Naboo. Jedi's Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi are sent to confront the leaders. But not everything goes to plan. The two Jedis escape, and along with their new Gungan friend, Jar Jar Binks head to Naboo to warn Queen Amidala, but droids have already started to capture Naboo and the Queen is not safe there. Eventually they land on Tatooine, where they become friends with a young boy known as Anakin Skywalker. Qui-Gon is curious about the boy, and sees a bright future for him. The group must now find a way of getting to Coruscant and to finally solve this trade dispute, but there is someone else hiding in the shadows. Are the sith really extinct? Is the Queen who she really says she is? and what's so special about this young boy?"- Simon IMDB

Review: 5/5 Stars

the acting by Liam Neeson, Ewan Macgregor, Natalie Portman, Ray Park, and Ian Mcdirmid all came together as a perfect clash. the plot is sort of simple yet elegent. even though it is newer and a little bit cheesy, the film can still amaze even adults. the first of the prequel trilogy. i would reccomend it.

Founder
Founder

Character sheet
Jedi: 1
Sith: 1
Bounty hunter:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/michaelleefinnie

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top